Effective Date: 2023 年 11 月 10 日
Information We Collect About You
When you use or access the Websites, or use the Applications as an authorized user of one of our business customers, we may collect personal information directly from you, such as the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
- Business information, such as your job title and the name of your employer or organization.
- Registration and account information, including your username, password, company registration code, and security code.
- Professional and employment-related information and education information, such as your resume, cover letter, employment history, and any other information you provide in your employment inquiries or applications.
- Any other information you submit when you contact us through the Websites or Applications, including any information you provide in a submission through our demo request form or chat functions.
We also may collect certain other information automatically when you visit the Websites, or use the Applications as an authorized user of one of our business customers, such as the following:
- Browser and Device Information. Certain information may be automatically collected by most browsers or devices, such as information about user devices (such as IP addresses and MAC addresses), operating systems, and browsers.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the Applications to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by users which amount to a request to use our services.
- Pixel Tags and Log Files. The Websites and Applications may also use other tracking systems such as log files and pixel tags. For example, pixel tags, sometimes called web beacons, are similar in function to a cookie and can tell us certain information like what content has been viewed.
- We may also use other technologies to monitor your activities on our Websites and Applications.
Uses and Purposes for Processing Your Information
As a general matter, we use, disclose, transmit, transfer, store, and otherwise process your information when we have an appropriate legal basis under applicable data protection laws. We may process the information we collect from you for the
1. For our customers’ and our legitimate interests, consistent with your rights and appropriate to
the context, including for:
- Providing, developing, maintaining, personalizing, protecting, and improving the Websites, Applications, and our services offers to you and others, including our business customers.
- Operating, evaluating, debugging, identifying and repairing errors, effectuating similar functional enhancements, and improving our Websites, Applications, or other services.
- Understanding how you and our business customers use our Websites, Applications, and other services, performing analytics, analyzing and reporting on usage and performance of the Websites, Applications, and marketing materials, and determining what features and services may interest you and our business customers.
- Communicating with you and others, including responding to your requests and providing promotional information.
- Offering, marketing, or advertising products, programs, and services from us, our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties to you, including through targeted advertising.
- Recruitment and hiring purposes, including evaluating and processing your employment application.
- Storing information about your preferences, recognizing you when you use the Websites, Applications, and customizing your experience.
- Synchronizing users across devices, affiliates, business partners, business customers, and select third parties.
- Creating aggregate or deidentified data.
- Legal and safety purposes, such as maintaining the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites and Applications, other technology assets, services, and our organization; preserving or enforcing our legal rights and property; protecting our users, our employees, and others; and complying with industry standards.
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- Evaluating or participating in an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- Such other purposes as you may authorize.
3. To the extent you provide your consent.
4. To comply with applicable law and legal obligations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information we collect about you:
- To our business customers, such as individual requests (discussed below) which they may need to address for you.
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To our business partners, such as partners involved in joint business transactions.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization, which may include support of any of the data uses described above.
- To comply with applicable law, other legal requirements, and industry standards.
- To investigate or prevent unlawful activities or misuse of the Websites or Applications.
- To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- To operate, evaluate, debug, identify and repair errors, effectuate similar functional enhancements, and improve our Websites, Applications, or other services.
- To protect the legal rights, property, safety, and security of us, our users, our employees, and others.
- To an actual or potential buyer, successor, or other organization in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- To such other parties as you may authorize.
Storage and Retention of Your Information
We store personal information for as long as we reasonably need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including provision of the Websites and Applications and to comply with law, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, as applicable. For example, if you register on our Websites or Applications, we will store your information for as long as needed to maintain your account, provide any services you requested, enforce any applicable terms that govern your use of the services, and maintain appropriate records to reflect our delivery of services to you.
Your Rights and Choices
You also may choose not to provide the personal information we request through the Websites and Applications. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Websites and Applications. For example, you may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies, but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Websites or Applications. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that let you tell the Websites or Applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, the Websites and Applications do not respond to browser “do-not-track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Websites and Applications to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services.
You may also manage your preferences regarding our use of certain cookies on the Websites by clicking the “Manage Cookies” link at the bottom of our homepage.
For information about interest-based advertising, and to opt out of this type of advertising by third parties that participate in self-regulatory programs, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising (https://youradchoices.com/), or, for users in Europe, the EDAA’s opt-out page (http://youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note that any opt-out choice you exercise through these programs will apply to interest-based advertising by the third parties you select, but will still allow the collection of data for other purposes, including research, analytics, and internal operations. You may continue to receive advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests.
The Websites or Applications may include links to other websites, applications, information, and services provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the applicable privacy policies of such third parties if you elect to follow the links provided.
We operate internationally and your personal information may be transferred outside the jurisdiction you are located. The data protection laws in other jurisdictions may differ from the jurisdiction where you are located and may not provide the same level of protection compared to the laws in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
When we transfer personal information subject to the data protection laws of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland outside of the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, we will rely on a legal framework that provides appropriate safeguards, which could include the standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, or another framework deemed adequate by the European Commission.
When we transfer personal information subject to the privacy and cybersecurity laws, regulations and measures of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) outside of China, we will comply with all legal requirements regarding the cross-border transfer of such personal information to overseas recipients, including, where applicable, obtaining consent from individuals.
Additional Information for Individuals Located in the EEA, UK, and Switzerland If you are located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, you may have additional rights to withdraw consent, request access to, correction of, erasure of, or the transfer of your personal information, or object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. You may exercise these rights, if applicable, or contact our Data Protection Officer, by contacting us as described in the “Contacting Us” section of this Policy. Individuals located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland may also have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA, UK, or Swiss supervisory authority, as applicable.
Additional Information for Individuals located in the People’s Republic of China This section applies only to individuals located in the PRC and provides additional information with respect to how we process personal information collected from such individuals (“PRC Personal Information”) in line with the privacy and cybersecurity laws, regulations and measures of the PRC, as amended, replaced or superseded from time to time, including the Personal Information Protection Law (“PIPL”).
A. PRC Personal Information We Collect
The types of Personal Information we collect from individuals located in the PRC are described in the “Information We Collect About You” section above.
B. Purposes for Which We Use PRC Personal Information
We may collect and use PRC Personal Information for one or more of the business and commercial purposes described in the “Uses and Purposes for Processing Your Information” section above. When we process PRC Personal Information for one of these purposes, we rely on an available legal basis under the PIPL.
C. Disclosures of PRC Personal Information
We may disclose PRC Personal Information to the parties listed in the “Disclosure of Your Information” section above. To the extent required by law, we will obtain your consent to share PRC Personal Information with these parties.
D. Transfers of PRC Personal Information
We may transfer PRC Personal information to recipients outside of China. For more information on our privacy practices regarding the transfer of personal information outside of China, please see the “International Transfers” section above.
E. PRC Personal Information Rights and Choices
If you are located in Mainland China, to the extent provided by applicable law, you may have the right to: (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we rectify personal information about you that is inaccurate; (3) request that we erase personal information about you under certain circumstances provided by applicable law; (4) request the restriction of our processing of your personal information; and (5) object at any time to the processing of your personal information.
Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time. Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to request that your personal information be transmitted to another company where it is technically feasible.
You may exercise these rights, if applicable, or contact our Data Protection Officer, by contacting us as described in the “Contacting Us” section of this Policy. You may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authorities if you are not satisfied with our response to your request.
Additional Information for Residents of California
If you are a California resident, for more information about your privacy rights, please see the California Consumer Privacy Statement available here.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the Effective Date of the Policy, above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or you would like to ask for access to or amendment of deletion of your personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Privacy Office, Calyx, 2 Federal Street, Billerica, MA 01821.